The Pastoral of Cumbres wants to help anyone who needs it to come closer to God. It is made up of:
Chaplaincy: P. Vicente Cortina, L.C., P. Edgar Pulido, L.C., P.Ramon Loyola L.C, and P. Sebastián Rodríguez, L.C.
Instructors: section B: Inelén Ortín, Paloma Villena and Amparo Borras, consagrada R.C. Section A: P. Edgar Pulido, L. C. and P. Sebastián Rodríguez, L.C.
Coordinator: Maribel Serrano.
- Masses: Monday to Friday at 8:55am in the main chapel.
- Voluntary daily Mass for students 13:45, central chapel.
- Daily Communion: Tuesdays and Fridays 11:15am, Central Chapel.
- Confessions: during Masses.
- All School Mass: first Friday of each month.
- End of Year Masses: Primary and Secondary.
- Spiritual Directions
- Monthly retreats: Third Wednesday of each month from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pilgrimages to the Holy Land and Medjugorje.
Training in Social Participation and Apostolate
- Altius Foundation: volunteer and volunteer training programmes.
- Family and Missionary Youth: evangelisation programme for young people and families during Holy Week and in summer.
- NET: children from 5 to 9 years old: programme of recreational and formative activities for the evangelisation of the youngest children.
- Programme of activities and training for children and adolescents from 10 to 16 years of age.
- Club Alpes: programme of activities and training for girls and adolescents from 10 to 16 years of age.
- Club Faro: programme of activities and training for children and adolescents from 10 to 16 years of age.
Training for the whole family
- Integral Family Development: School for Parents Infancy, Early Adolescence and Adolescence.
- Talks Adolescence Sexuality, Drugs, Alcohol, Guidance, Internet… DIF.
- Parent-child and mother-daughter conferences.