7.8 Average PAU 2021
100 Students passed EVAU 2021
98 Of our students study at the universities of their first choice
We stimulate in our students the desire to always give the best of themselves in all areas of their lives.
This involves motivating them to achieve the best results as learners so that they can better contribute to the good of others.
We educate for life: our academic programmes focus on the acquisition of knowledge, competencies and skills, and on the development of those virtues and attitudes we need to develop fully as people and to live together with others.
We promote creativity, critical thinking and student autonomy.
To this end, we provide them with:
- A solid curricular project
- Innovation: Our own pedagogy “SUNRISE Program”.
- Solid projects to work on mathematical and linguistic competence.
- Our own technological project: “Really Connected”.
The pupil thus acquires a clear and solid mental structure impregnated with principles and values. All their efforts are rewarded with good results in official evaluations, university entrance exams and in the success of our Alumni in the university and professional world.
“Excellent people, excellent students”
A strong curriculum
With ambitious pedagogical objectives and rigorous content in the scientific, humanistic, physical and artistic areas.
Our own pedagogy (SUNRISE PROGRAM) based on the latest research in neuroscience and psychopedagogy, with the best teaching strategies and resources.
Our teaching system is based on early stimulation, learning by discovery, and the promotion of creativity and research. It is based on an approach that goes beyond the mere reception, memorisation and application of what has been learnt. It is based on methodologies such as cooperative learning, project-based learning, thinking routines and skills and executive functions.
Through them we promote in our students:
- Solid knowledge and a great capacity to relate it to each other, to give reasons for their points of view and decisions.
- The capacity for astonishment, which arouses in them a curiosity to learn about reality and an interest in questioning things and investigating problems.
- Proactivity, which makes them ask new questions and propose different approaches.
- Reflection on their own intellectual processes, learning to give their own opinion and have their own criteria. Discovering their own voice.
- Ability to analyse, synthesise and relate.
Solid projects to work on mathematical and linguistic competence
Public speaking and communication skills programmes, written expression and creative writing programmes.
A technological project of its own (Really Connected)
Incorporating technology gradually, progressively and adapted to reach all students through different channels (interactive whiteboards, robotics and programming, Tablet Assisted learning, augmented reality, 3D printing, STEAM projects).