100 Alumnos aprobados en IGCSEs – Cambridge
100 Aprobados Cambridge Trinity College
50 Currículum en Inglés
We train students for a globalised world.
Our international model is designed to educate our students as responsible, active, well-informed and communicative members of the global community.
The learning of foreign languages is key to educating global citizens and competitive professionals, but it is not the only element of a solid international education.
That is why the internationalisation of our schools is based on four essential pillars:
- Language Learning: our students finish Baccalaureate with a C1/C2 in English and a B1/B2 in French or German.
- Language Learning: as part of our Cambridge Assessment International Education academic programme, our students sit standardised progress tests in Science & English from Year 3 onwards.
- International In-School Experiences: we extend our students’ international education and language learning with various international activities within the school.
- International experiences abroad: we support our students who want to have an experience abroad in countries such as: USA, Ireland, Switzerland, UK etc..
Language at learning
“Knowledge of languages is the doorway to wisdom” (Roger Bacon)
We train multilingual students. To do this we have excellent specialists and a personalised language accreditation pathway.
HSLF is accredited as an examination centre for the two most prestigious and recognised organisations in the world: Cambridge English Assessment & Oxford English Test.
At the end of the Primary stage our students reach level B1/B1+ and at the end of Baccalaureate they reach level C1/C2.
“One language sets you in a corridor for life; two languages open every door along the way”
Our school is accredited as a “Cambridge International School”. We are part of a global network of schools that follows a curriculum designed to help students to be responsible, reflective, innovative and committed, preparing them to meet the demands of tomorrow’s world and to be able to improve it.
Cambridge Assesment International Education programmes and qualifications are highly regarded around the world as excellent preparation for university, the world of work and life in general. They are an internationally recognised endorsement of the educational standards of our students.
As part of this academic programme, students sit standardised progress tests from Primary 3 onwards in the subjects of Science & English in which their performance is assessed against international standards.
As well as being proficient in English, the CLIL methodology of the Cambridge International programme enables our students to think, reason and learn in a foreign language through the content of other subjects in the programme such as Art & Design.
International experiences within the school
Internationalisation is part of our school’s strategic plan; to this end, each year we expand the range of educational activities that support the international curriculum and language teaching, thus having a complete proposal with which to achieve our goal: global learners and leaders of positive action.
- International teaching staff with international teaching experience and international qualifications.
- Collaboration with organisations specialising in international education
- Debating competition
- Public Speech
- English Concerts / Theatre
- International students
- Teacher training with experts in bilingual and international education.
- Cambridge Teaching & Learning Certificate – Distinction
International experiences abroad
“Pour bien aimer un pays il faut le manger, le boire et l´entendre chanter”
The school encourages and supports students who wish to have an experience abroad with a variety of options:
- Our own Regnum Christi academies abroad: Oak Academies (USA, Ireland, Switzerland) where pupils have various options from a term, school year or summer camp. (http://www.oakinternational.org/es/)
- Participation in specific programmes such as the European Youth Parliament which allow our students to have the possibility of attending international events.
- Participation of the language department in international events for teachers and leaders of international schools.