Educational project in Infant Education
Through an enriched school curriculum, we promote the integral development of children.
We develop the cognitive, physical and emotional stimulation of the pupil, with our own programmes that develop activities of:
1. Early stimulation through our neuromotor and psychomotor programme.
2. Sensory stimulation through the creation of artistic installations and sensory activities.
3. Stimulation of executive functions: such as attention, spatial-temporal orientation and working memory strengthened through our chess programme.
4. Interdisciplinary projects for the development of key competences.
5. Swimming project where our pupils improve their skills and abilities to enhance their safety, autonomy and confidence in the aquatic environment, at the same time as acquiring healthy lifestyle habits.
All of this with the aim of encouraging curiosity to learn, astonishment, the search for information and its analysis, as well as understanding mistakes as another opportunity for learning and personal improvement.